Great Presentations Worth Your Listen



Hello cherished reader. Delighted you stopped by. I am excited to introduce to you my YouTube Channel. This YouTube channel is an extension of my writing/blogging career with the ultimate goal of reaching a lot more people - people who may not have the time to read relevant content but can afford to listen to same while they work behind their desks, drive in traffic or are even engaged in their daily routines such as exercising sessions.

In the pursuit of this quest, I have worked tirelessly to put together video/audio presentations from edited versions of some of my written works that are sure to brighten your day. These have been carefully selected with you in mind; bringing you relevant insights and inspiring contents to help catapult you into your most cherished dreams and aspirations.


You are invited to visit my YouTube Channel to listen, download or share these high value contents with your contacts; they will perhaps make a world of difference in your life and that of many others.

Below are samples of these YouTube videos/audios on my channel:


Topic: Six Things Every University Student in Ghana Should Do




Topic: Thriving in the Midst of Adversity




Topic: The CEO of You Inc.




Topic: Continues Learning; a prerequisite for getting ahead in your career




Topic: The 3Ps for Success




Topic: My Poems; My Musings






Topic: Dare to be "an Esther"




Topic: Jesus Christ; Fact or Fiction



Visit my YouTube Channel for a lot more of these inspiring and incisive presentations

I am delighted dropped. Your visit is truly appreciated.

Have a lovely day!!!

Daniel Dela Dunoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Life Well Lived: The Nabeel Qureshi Story

Pitfalls To Circumvent In The Pursuit Of Your Dreams (Part 2)

This Work Ethic Will Make Every Well-meaning Employer Smile